Kalamazoo College DEI Bridge Plan 2020-22
The DEI bridge plan was created to enable the College to continue making forward progress on a number of DEI initiatives while laying the foundational work for more intensive, campus-wide strategic planning with multiple campus stakeholders. This is a living document that outlines the current goals and strategies of the institution as it seeks to:
- Provide a welcoming, safe and supportive environment for people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Recruit and retain a diverse community of students.
- Recruit, retain and advance a diverse community of faculty and staff.
- Provide opportunities to develop the intercultural competence of students, faculty and staff through curriculum, co-curricular programs and professional development.
- Demonstrate K’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion through College communications.
- Support K’s DEI efforts with strategic resourcing.
Kalamazoo College DEI Bridge Plan (KNET login required)